[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I watch/get into Haruhi? Can I just watch the 2009 version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: .o..png (279 KB, 792x696) Image search: [Google]
.o..png
279 KB, 792x696
How do I watch/get into Haruhi?
Can I just watch the 2009 version and be done with it?
Also what subbing groups are good for the show?
>>
Unless you want to watch the first season twice, just watch 2009 and then the movie. There some parodies you can watch after, too. For sub group just pick whatever's on top of Bakabt, it's probably fine.
>>
>>77382
Watch it in broadcast order, skip 2009, watch the movie.

If you really want to know what 2009's about, watch the first, last, and one other Endless Eight. The rest of 2009 is just an insultingly detailed retelling of episode zero.
>>
File: haruhi kill.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
haruhi kill.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Watch it Chronological order. Dubbed version is really decent.
>>
It was ages ago, but I think just watched it in broadcast order. That seemed like the way KyoAni wanted it to be watched, so I went with that.

I don't see the appeal of chronological, but could be interesting.
>>
>>77382
Chronological is how the story was meant to be told, but not how the anime was structured, so take from that what you will. I prefer chronological, since the order wasn't really changed to any end other than pacing and to establish tone. I also read the novels, which are chronological, so that's pribably one reason why I prefer that.

Really, no sub group is going to be a must avoid for Haruhi, not any that you wouldn't have to specifically look for, anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.