[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putting out an APB for /r9k/ thread #21340655, which was lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 31yoneet.jpg (598 KB, 1610x929) Image search: [Google]
31yoneet.jpg
598 KB, 1610x929
Putting out an APB for /r9k/ thread #21340655, which was lost in the great moe disaster of 2015. Did we ever learn what happened next in this story? Also, anyone have caps of this full thread kicking around that they're kind enough to share? Anything more than this would be greatly appreciated.
>>
bump. I remember this one! It was amazing
>>
File: really.png (31 KB, 763x395) Image search: [Google]
really.png
31 KB, 763x395
Really nigger?
>>
>>77855
Could you like, not be a douchbag and actually copy the content here? I tried going to the link you have in the screenshot, and the site won't let me see the content with adblock enabled. Disabling adblock makes the site nearly unusable on a phone, and I don't have a pc.
>>
>>77998
stop crying mobile cuck
>>
>>77855
that's the /b/ thread, not /r9k/

>>77998
the site redirects you somewhere else but the google cache works.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.