[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm organizing an a competition for an anime convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 3x3.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
I'm organizing an a competition for an anime convention in my city which is supposed to be dedicated to knowledge about the industry. I realized that while I know a lot about directors, animators, composers, character designers etc. I have no knowledge about seiyuu.

What could be some questions regarding seiyuu that would test someone's knowledge?

Here are some of the other types of questions I'll have for reference:
Directors:
Why did Mamoru Oshii leave his work on Urusei Yatsura.
What was the first show in which Watanabe had a directorial position.
What was the name of the series Tomino made in the 20th anniversary of his first Gundam series
Companies:
Name the first film Ghibli produced after it's official founding.
What studio produced the animated segments in the film Kill Bill.
What is the name of the studio founded by Koji Morimoto
History:
What's the most expensive anime film ever made.
What's the name of the first color anime feature film.
What was the name of the first released OVA

And so on. What could I ask when it comes to seiyuu in a similar vein?
>>
>>77272
I think you should stop organizing competitions for things you know nothing about.
>>
File: Oh snap!.png (12 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
Oh snap!.png
12 KB, 599x605
>>77273
>>
>>77273
You're right, I'll just leave out that aspect entirely. It's the least interesting in the industry anyways.
>>
>>77284
>It's the least interesting in the industry anyways.
Because you're such an expert on the subject.

Asking about meme directors like Watanabe instead of an innovator who inspired all the currently active directors just makes me sick get the fuck out of here
>>
>>77287
Yes I am. Watanabe was jut an example. The directors section has questions about people like Yamamura, Dezaki, Ofuji or Yamamoto as well.
>>
I don't know much about seiyuu either, but MAL has a "favourite people" list which, when filtering out non-seiyuu, serves as a decent popularity ranking. Alternatively lurk the threads on /a/ and see who's mentioned. You could just look at who are the most popular and then read up on them? You can probably ask about roles or achievements, or other semi-well known trivia.

>>77287
Christ that's quite a superiority complex.
>>
>>77272
Please, please, please kill yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.