[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/, /a/ is being a bunch of bitches so how should I start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: s'gundam.jpg (53 KB, 280x397) Image search: [Google]
s'gundam.jpg
53 KB, 280x397
Hey /wsr/, /a/ is being a bunch of bitches so how should I start watching Gundam? There's so many subseries for it, so it's not easy to get into.
>>
0079>Zeta>ZZ>Char's Counterattack>0080>Whatever else you feel like
>>
Well, the beginning is a obvious choice for what the series able to create in it's 41 episode run, just don't watch it dubbed, the entire old series has a fairly awful one. But if that episode number is to big, go with the gundam trilogy. It cuts up the show into films, and adds new animation and removes stuff that was too magical robot like.
>>
But if you're into less of that storyline, go for turn a, or unicorn, etc. OVAs are perfect too.
>>
>>77124
Whatever you do not watch the Zeta movies. Half the animation is from the 80s, the other half is from 10's and it ends up looking insanely weird, and it fucks over ZZ.
ZZ is fucking awful for the first fifteen episodes but after the director change it's honey.
>>
I forgot to bring up, thanks to OZC and EG, all of the different series of gundam have blueray subs, other than Victory (it's about half way done) G-Gundam, and X.
>>
File: Gundamrecs.jpg (3 MB, 2800x3000) Image search: [Google]
Gundamrecs.jpg
3 MB, 2800x3000
>>
File: Gundam 0079 Episode 25 (3).png (320 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gundam 0079 Episode 25 (3).png
320 KB, 640x480
Go and watch the original you fucking faggot.
>>
File: GundamChart nov 2015.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3402) Image search: [Google]
GundamChart nov 2015.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3402
>>77158
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.