[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might as well try my luck with a Fallout 4 tech support question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: latest.png (443 KB, 620x574) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
443 KB, 620x574
Might as well try my luck with a Fallout 4 tech support question.

So I have Curie as a companion. But whenever I try to swap her for another companion she walks off to my settlement BUT I can't get her again as a companion, instead she goes into the next part of the romance dialogue. And she keeps repeating the same options, even when all are exhausted. I don't get the option to ask her to come with me again. It's probably something with the romance check I need to pass or something, but it keeps failing.

Any ideas?
>>
>>76652
Have you tried spawning her with the console commands?
>>
>>76679
I have not. Could you elaborate please?
>>
>>76689
Hit ~ and type in "prid 00102249"

That's Curie's ID

Next, type "moveto player"

She'll spawn right next to you

Alternatively, if she's still being a bitch about it all, swap companions, let her walk off. She always seems to head back to Valut 81 for me. Look for her in the med bay there.
>>
>>76716
I know where she is, it's just that when I want to change companions, her dialogue gets stuck in a "loop". I can send her back to a settlement just fine, but then the dialogue gets stuck. And I can't take her back because the option just doesn't show.
>>
>>76727
Use the console to kill, and then revive her?

Also some disabling command, I don't remember. Then re-enable.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.