[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
old hard disc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20140812_191324.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20140812_191324.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
Guise i need your help more then ever now.
i recently got a new hard drive ofr my pc and for some reason some of the files from my old hard disc wont work. Games and the program which allows me to access the net to be precise.
plz help
>>
Pic unrelated
>>
>>76061

You need to a n exact clone from old drive to new with a drive management/ partition management program.
>>
>>76081
How can i do this?
>>
>>76085

I use Aomei backuopper. I think they have a bootable iso. You boot up with it and select from the gui to do a clone.
>>
Well i downloaded a random program and tried to clone my old disc onto my new one all in all the pc wont boot at all now...fuckyay
>>
is the drive still recognized on boot menu? in bios?

if so, it could just be windows
download a windows repair disk and see if it can get it to boot

I would also suggest a sata adapter to get the files off, then starting fresh
http://www.amazon.com/SANOXY-A12940-Drive-Adapter-Converter/dp/B001OORMVQ
>>
>>76214
All of them still are however it now itrequiers the instalation disk to reboot the whole thing , thats what it says on startup
>>
>>76228
try the repair disk

MS went all **** on sites that were hosting links, but you still may able to find a mirror....otherwise there are torrents of it
>>
This disc is the disc you get with the pc when you buy it right?
Cause i cant really download ot since my pc is almost bricked
>>
>>76234
no

a repair disk does not install windows, it has tools on it like startup repair, system restore, command prompt

if you have/can get a version of linux, you might be able to download it through that
>>
File: 1457657595476.jpg (858 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457657595476.jpg
858 KB, 2560x1536
Sorry my bad it asks for the instalation disc
to be more prescise heres what it displays
>>
>>76262
did you try putting in the disc then?
>>
The discis innother country belive it or not.. and the question is if io manage to restoore the system with the disc will i be able to recover my files
>>
>>76270
it's in another country, or it's from another country?

I cannot say for sure what might happen, but if you could get the startup repair to work, you might at lest be able to boot into it and copy the files, and or do a repair install
>>
If thats the case then awsome
and the disc is in my possesion its just at my other home in a diffrent country , therefor ican obtain it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.