[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.webm converter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
ok, maybe someone can help me with this one.

looking for either an online converter that converts movies to the .webm format (must not require the use of non-free javascript)

or

a downloadable program for GNU+Linux that will convert movies to the .webm format.

TIA /wsr/
>>
>>76023
ffmpeg, you retard.

Also, after years of supporting the FSF and using the GPL, I stopped after how RMS defended Matthew Garrett when he was added to the FSF board of directors. Having a pro-censorship person as a director of a free-speech group is retarded as fuck.
>>
Thanks for the idea as well as your opinion.
>>
Ffmpeg or webm for retards like yourself both are the same thing
>>
i might actually be a little slow.. ffmpeg keeps saying no such file or directory (I do know how to input the correct filename) halp plz.
>>
>>76026
>pro-censorship
[citation needed].
>>
>>76295
Put the filename between quote signs.

>>76299
>Matthew Garrett
>the faggot who, after taking a bunch of money from Intel a bunch of times to develop FOSS Intel drivers for Linux, and being the leader of the FOSS Intel driver dev team, quit developing them because Intel stopped financing gamasutra during GamerGate (even though they not only started financing them again later, but then even went on to finance anti-gg pro-censorship bullshit)
>not pro-censorship

Also, this
https://rbt.asia/g/thread/S44816824
>>
>>76299
Read this.
http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/33455.html

And do read the comment section too. It's very insightful.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.