[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a Precure series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
I'd like to get into Precure, but there are so many series it's kind of intimidating. Surely they are not all good, right? And the form might differ even though the content may still be the same, right?

Please help me, anons. Can you recommend Precure series I should watch? Is there a recommendation chart?
>>
No matter what you do, don't start with Heartcatch.

It's way too good, and it'll spoil the rest for you.

Start with Smile - no, not the piece of garbage called Glitter Force. The original japanese release called Smile Precure.

Then... I'd say go with the first two series. Futari Wa Pretty Cure and Pretty Cure Max Heart.

Then... if you're into having your dick destroyed by the sexiest character designs in history, go with Fresh Precure.

By then, you'll most likely already be hooked, so Heartcatch won't spoil the rest. So go with Heartcatch, because it's better than most anime, period.
>>
>>95560
Alright, thanks!
>>
Yeah, definitely don't start with Heartcatch. That was my mistake and as a result, I just can't watch all subsequent seasons without dropping them. Mind you, I was watching them when they were still airing. Maybe now it's different with all the episodes available. I don't know.

In any case, I agree with the Fresh and Futari Wa suggestions. Still haven't gotten around watching Splash Star and Yes!5. How do they fare?

Smile... I don't know. Like I said, I dropped it due to lack of interest. Should I keep watching? And what about Go Princess? I heard a lot of praise about it.
>>
Note that Mahoutsukai Precure is currently airing and only 9 episodes in if you want to watch it as it comes.
>>
>>95560
>>95834
I started with Heartcatch and it in no way spoiled the other series for me.

>Still haven't gotten around watching Splash Star and Yes!5. How do they fare?
Yes!5 is by far my favorite series. The girls are all great and the way they play off each other is fun, the romance undertones are cute if you're into that, and I love the villains and the cutthroat business structure of their whole organization. GoGo sees a huge rise [spoiler]and drop, sometimes[/spoiler] in quality and has what is easily my favorite henshin out of the franchise. Also GoGo's OP is 10/10.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.