[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Shojo Anime or Manga where the romance is little and that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 12204001_f248.jpg (23 KB, 248x347) Image search: [Google]
12204001_f248.jpg
23 KB, 248x347
Good Shojo Anime or Manga where the romance is little and that has a good plot

No reverse harems or magical girls please
>>
>where the romance is little
I don't exactly know what you mean by this, but Natsume yuujinchou is really good and doesn't have any romance if you're trying to avoid romance.
Or if you want romance Akagami no Shirayuki-hime is really recent and features a pretty clear romance between two character, while featuring a story about a girl trying to become a court herbalist.
>>
>>94545
>Good Shojo Anime or Manga
>romance is little
>No reverse harems or magical girls

Lad, are you looking for a unicorn or a fucking japanese cartoon?
Those things all pretty much go hand in hand with the shoujo genre/demographic.

Anyway;

>Akatsuki no Yona
Quite good, albeit slow, historical/fantasy shoujo. There is romance and aspects of reverse harem but it's certainly not the main focus of the show.

>Tenkuu no Escaflowne
Some romance, but it's a shoujo fantasy mecha series.

>Revolutionary Girl Utena
Again, romance actually plays a big part in it, but Utena in general is unconventional, and to some people brilliant, in many ways. The way it handles romance is certainly idiosyncratic compared to other shoujo anime, or at least the type of romance I think you'd like to avoid.

>Natsume Yuujinchou
It was mentioned in the previous post, but it is a very solid series.

>Sabagebu!
It's a comedy series with (fake) action intertwined, so either you don't like the humour and characters or you do. I thought it was good at least, and very enjoyable. No romance, no reverse harems, not much of an overarching plot though but that never matters.

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime was also mentioned before me, and while it is in itself a good show, I don't think it's what OP would want.
>>
Miyori no Mori
>>
Here is Greenwood
>>
I think the genre you want is josei.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.