[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting material for the sticky, or at least to have around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: This looks shopped.jpg (45 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
This looks shopped.jpg
45 KB, 550x440
Requesting material for the sticky, or at least to have around

- infographics about fulfilling requests
- lists of image search engines
- guides to narrowing search terms
- guides to TOR and how to search/move around the """deep""" web
- links to Photoshop essential tools tutos
- other things that should be common knowledge

Also general advice to people coming to this board looking for certain stuff, in a "try these first" style:
- online tune recognition services
- sites that give music recs
- known lists of recs, like /a/ or /v/ essentials rec lists

idk, give me anything and lets see if it's worth it
>>
>>7391
>- lists of image search engines
google reverse image, yandex, saucenao, iqdb

>- known lists of recs, like /a/ or /v/ essentials rec lists
most of the boards have wikis
>>
File: Tor guide.jpg (471 KB, 1600x1638) Image search: [Google]
Tor guide.jpg
471 KB, 1600x1638
man, this shit is so outdated. And silkroad is in there...

>>7398
yeah, probably "remember to check the boards' wiki" is enough
>>
>>7406
Why do people use onion sites again? What's the point unless you want to buy drugs or look at cp?
>>
>>8204
the information can potentially travel the whole globe before it arrives.

nothing like that has ever existed before TOR.
>>
>>8214
Not sure what you mean by that. How is it different from regular sites, that information also travels all over the globe.
>>
>>8222 (trips)
lurk moar
>>
>>8204
it has a strange concentration of info, fighting manuals, /diy/ stuff, antistablishmentism, etc, and that's why I posted it off the top of my head. Go lurk and see for yourself

But for me, it's also that TOR is slow, so the pages are very basic, made for the access of very few people, ad-free, without social media buttons and made by enthusiasts that like to share stuff. It's like being a kid discovering the old internet again.
nowadays you only come across something like this in pages that have survived the test of time, hosted by obsesive old people, like: http://www.scaruffi.com/
>>
>>7391
there is a image guide thread here:
>>3284
I suppose that there are some appropriate guides there (and many others).
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.