[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good anime to watch after I smoke some dank?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: weed.jpg (204 KB, 1368x913) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
204 KB, 1368x913
What is a good anime to watch after I smoke some dank?
>>
>>7219
DUDE COREY IN THE HOUSE LMAO
>>
>>7219
Internal Medicine.
>>
>>7219
Space Dandy
>>
DUDE
>>
Adventure Time you fucking normie
>>
File: 13.png (60 KB, 419x248) Image search: [Google]
13.png
60 KB, 419x248
>>7219

>Genius Party: Dimension Bomb, Red Line, The Garden of Sinners; Remix, Gate of seventh Heaven
They are master pieces of avant-garde visual narrative

If you appreciate art, anime and marihuanas you should seriously consider watching this movies

>The animatrix
For the varied art styles

>Black Lagoon
For the music, fun and marihuanas
>>
DUDE
[spoiler]Superjail, ATHF[/spoiler]
LMAO
>>
>>8245
>Not suggesting all of Genius Party, most of all Limit Cycle
>>
Mushi Shi is chill as fuck.
>>
Mushi shi or Concrete Revolutio

D U D E
U
D
E
>>
File: anGVeA9.jpg (211 KB, 804x720) Image search: [Google]
anGVeA9.jpg
211 KB, 804x720
Might as well ask this here. Anyone got source on this pic?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8413
That's an edit of Stella Jogakuin C3-bu. Which I recommend, but let me just say it's going to defy your expectations.
>>
>>7219
Serial Experiments Lain.
>>
File: XtnDXZE.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
XtnDXZE.gif
2 MB, 450x254
End of evangelion
>>
literally any
>>
Anyone know the name of that anime that's really surreal and lude? Like, some guy in sleeping in his room then it turns into this whole hullabaloo of vaginal imagery and sexy female figures.
>>
>>7219
Any of these senpai ftp://weebftp.org/dl/Anime
>>
>>8807
That's a short flash animation called ME!ME!ME!.
>>
>>8807
every anime ever
>>
>>8815
That's the one! Thanks friend.
>>
>>8815
It's not flash.

It's part of a project called "Animator Expo", where Trigger, Gainax and Khara give their up-and-coming directors (and a few old names) a full studio's resources to produce whatever the heck they like.

The full resources of a studio bit is a bit terrifying: the series is full of stuff like "we needed one line of dialogue at the end, so we asked Megumi Hayashibara" and "for this bit we borrowed the render farm that did Evangelion 2.0".
>>
File: 91dbdc712c33fb7bba55184dc165b326.jpg (297 KB, 1046x1418) Image search: [Google]
91dbdc712c33fb7bba55184dc165b326.jpg
297 KB, 1046x1418
>That feel when you're a NEET so you can't smoke and watch anime
>>
File: feels good.jpg (36 KB, 449x299) Image search: [Google]
feels good.jpg
36 KB, 449x299
>>8841
>tfw you're a NEET who can smoke and watch anime
>>
>>7219
Akira. A classic.

Watched it while drunk, don't regret a minute of it.
>>
>>9009
I watched Akira drunk on some licorice russian vodka and thought it was garbage and didn't remember it - the movie, the vodka was nice
>>
One Punch Man.

It's epic battles and postmodern lulz.
>>
File: Nichistoned.gif (3 MB, 536x520) Image search: [Google]
Nichistoned.gif
3 MB, 536x520
>>8794
This. Nichijou too.
>>
>>9025
This
>>
Samurai Champloo
>>
>>7219
The first time I watched Paranoia Agent, I was high as fuck. It was... an experience.

Any Masaaki Yuasa-directed animu would have a similar effect, I suppose. And most of the other Satoshi Kon ones.
>>
>>9001
>>8841
neets can smoke weed
>>
>>7219
Nanalan
>>
>DUDE
>>
GochiUsa
>>
Cat Soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWy2E36k0hs
>>
>>7219
requiem from the darkness
>>
>>8335
Mah nugger
>>
Knifers and Berserk dude
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.