[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting show that is paranormal, funny, and had a good team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Requesting show that is paranormal, funny, and had a good team of friends working together. Not all necessarily together, But if something sticks out please reply. Also I've already seen ghost stories dub
>>
>>7193
Bakemonogatari comes to mind
>>
>>7197
Thanks man. Does it turn into a haram eventually? Just wondering because it seems like it might, if he's only helping girls
>>
Never seen it myself, but Gravity Falls
>>
File: 1450274179507.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450274179507.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>7201
Oh, it does.

Just watch bake and pretend that the other seasons don't exist.

Bake is the most solid one out of the series. This webm isn't from bake by the way.
>>
>>7217
Seen it, premise is great. Unfortuantly the hack of a writer uses it as a slice of life sitcom instead of taking advantage of the paranormal setting
>>
>>7201
No, it remains halal all the way through, inshallah
>>
>>7231
My bad. I'm not a Muslim, I swear
>>
>>7193
LOST
>>
>>7193
Scooby Doo
>>
>>7255
Scooby Doo inspired this. You see the new show? Not too bad
>>
>>7193
I heard Ghost Hunt was okay, but I never watched it.

Watch Mushishi if you just want paranormal. The first episode give you the basic feel of the rest of the series. It's a slow, comfy burn.

If you want something with friends and a good, funny cast, watch Daily Lives of Highschool Boys and Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
>>
>>7228
It's slow at first but the overarching plot picks up eventually.
>>
>>7272
Seen it. Plot is good but once Ford is introduced the atmosphere of mystery goes away imo
>>
>>7250
On season 2 :)
>>
>>7266
Ghost. Hunt.seems fantastic senpai
>>
>>7193
TWIN PEAKS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.