[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a torrent for the Mac version of Undertale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: undertale.jpg (110 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
110 KB, 960x540
I'm looking for a torrent for the Mac version of Undertale. I've found plenty for the PC version but no luck finding a mac one.

I want to see what the hubbub is about.
>>
File: 1457682847590.png (101 KB, 902x551) Image search: [Google]
1457682847590.png
101 KB, 902x551
>>93719
Just, don't.

It's a shit game that is more a piece of propaganda than a game. Terrible art, terrible story, relies entirely on trying to make you feel bad, and even though the dev said it was a game where you could do anything you want (that is, kill your enemies or not), if you don't follow his intended path, the game constantly insults you. No, not your character. You, the player. And it's chock-full of memes and while it's definitely got a few homages, it's also got fucktons of outright plagiarism.

All the hubbub is because SJWs want to turn games away from the fun and into introspective bullshit, and memetale is the Al Gore global warming documentary of poorly sprited shitty games.

Also, if you're a macfag and play memetale... man, that would be quite a faggot.

Posting two more pictures after this.
>>
File: 1457681212847.png (2 MB, 2756x1720) Image search: [Google]
1457681212847.png
2 MB, 2756x1720
>>93732
Oh, also, forgot to say
>if you don't follow his intended path, the game constantly insults you
And doesn't let you play against its hardest (which is not saying much, but still) enemies.
>>
File: 1457681645630.png (85 KB, 1157x867) Image search: [Google]
1457681645630.png
85 KB, 1157x867
>>93733
>>
>>93732
OP here

I've heard both the negative and positive reactions to it, but i'm not one to judge things too critically without experiencing them for myself.

On the surface it does look like a game that's trying too hard to emulate better rpgs like earthbound, as well as have a hamfisted lesson about how terrible you are for killing monsters that are trying to kill you, but that's precisely why I don't want to pay for it and would rather torrent it.

I have some friends who swear by its quality, but i'm not totally convinced, and i feel that i'd be better able to form a more complete view on the game if i had played through it.
>>
>>93742
Just spend your time playing better games, faggot.

Just think about it: This piece of shit got GOAT. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't deserve it. Id wouldn't have deserved it in 1995, and it doesn't deserve it now.

If you were to argue that the quality of the game itself doesn't matter but the story does, then do consider it got GOAT over Lisa. I mean, come on. Pay attention closely to this picture >>93733

With all that said, if you're still bent about playing this piece of shit in your overpriced piece of fashion, I just checked and the OSX version is well seeded on KAT.
>>
>>93745
Christ dude, calm down. I'm not saying i think it's as good as everyone says it is, I explicitly said that i think the opposite. No need to fly off the handle because somebody wants to try something before fully judging it.

The game is only around six hours long so even if I play through the whole entire thing before deciding I don't like it I haven't wasted any significant amount of time by just seeing what the fuss is about.

If you get this mad over someone considering playing a particular game you need to reevaluate your priorities.
>>
>>93732
if you're not posting to help the person, why bother posting to tell them that they don't need what they're requesting?
go to /v/
>>
>>93924
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>>/tumblr/ with your memetale, faggot.
>>
https://kat.cr/undertale-v-1-1-for-osx-t11953450.html

>DON'T LISTEN TO TUMBLRS OPINIONS, HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS, WHICH MEANS HAVE MY OPINIONS

i don't even give a shit about this game but in this you people are as bad as what you hate
>>
>>93931
I already provided that here >>93745 , you nigger.

And yes, if you like Naruto you should fuck off to gaia, if you like calling macros "memes" you should fuck off to reddit, if you like social justice you should fuck off to twitter and if you like memetale you should fuck off to tumblr.

So do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.