[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I save an image from a website? Pic related, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: how to save.png (85 KB, 929x582) Image search: [Google]
how to save.png
85 KB, 929x582
How do I save an image from a website? Pic related, it's me trying to save an image. I just don't know how to do it. I usually just cut and paste from MS Paint, but I know there's a better way.

Thanks a bunch.
>>
install gentoo
>>
Buy a camera and take a photo of your screen.
Get the photo processed and then scan it into your computer.
>>
>>6736
seems risky, but I'll try it!

will post results
>>
>>6694
Are you using an old apple mouse with no right button?
>>
File: 1445810865298.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1445810865298.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>6694
You have to pay a drawfag to make a vector of it and for them to send it to you.

I have no Idea where you guys get the money to pay for commissions.

I payed a pretty penny for this gif, it's my only reaction image.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_S-wOPwbSo
>>
File: 1450614069094.jpg (83 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1450614069094.jpg
83 KB, 850x638
>>6694
Here ya go. All yours, anon.
>>
Right-click the image. There should be a Save Image As... option in the context menu.
>>
>>6701
this isn't /g/, try again
>>
>>6747
wtf this reaction image moves
>>
>>6790
If it didn't, it would be a no-reaction image.
>>
>>6694
drag image to desktop
>>
>>6769
OP do not listen to this. You have to replace the monitor if you do this. Instead, open the image in a new tab, copy the address, and use an icon to open the page whenever you want to open it.
>>
>>6769
>>6815
These guys are just trying to get you to break your computer.

Just take a picture of your screen with your cellphone and then mail it to yourself.
>>
>>6694
I'm going to tell you the best way, the one true hackers use! Be aware though that being an hacker-method it only works if you use Linux :)
This is the most optimal way to do it, your image will be in the best quality it could possibly be!
Just open the terminal and paste the following line:
wget https://i.4cdn.org/wsr/1450614069094.jpg
>>
>>6694
Nigga, you right click it then click "save image as" then click "save". Boom. That's how it's done.
>>
File: is-this-bait.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
is-this-bait.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>6694
see >>6815 and >>7409 if you've somehow managed to get this far in life without having ever saved an image properly, assuming you aren't underage or something

if you can't right click (which is why you're doing print screen -> paste -> crop), see >>6815
>>
>>7606
you are so stupid holy shit
>>
>>7610
>>7347
Eat a fucking dick, both of you.

>>6746
Right clicking works just fine with a normal PC mouse on OS X. Go grab one, a cheap one's only like $10 if that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.