[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My office chair broke so longer PC sessions ended up being shitty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 2QxVNh.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2QxVNh.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
My office chair broke so longer PC sessions ended up being shitty.

Hooked a HDMI splitter up so that I can run shit off my TV and use everything on my couch while I wait for chair replacement parts.

Are there any couch PC control solutions that arent crappy?
Has anybody tried those wireless keyboards that have a built in mousepad? How are they?
>>
>>87126
>Are there any couch PC control solutions that arent crappy?
No.
>Has anybody tried those wireless keyboards that have a built in mousepad? How are they?
Shit. It's like using a laptop, except the screen is on the other side of the room.

The problem isn't the keyboard or the "mouse", the problem is trying to use a UI in a way it's absolutely not designed for.

If alls you want to do is watch legitimately-acquired media, install a media center like XBMC.

Anything more complicated is out of the question. The only good ten-foot web browser ever made was the Wii one, and even then, gorilla-arm syndrome.
>>
>>87137
I mostly just want to browse the 4chins, use an irc and maybe use the youtubes.
Like really basic PC shit.

Youtube itself would work fine on my WiiU, which is actually great for browsing, but typing on it is shit, and irc wont work there anyways.
>>
>>87140
That's all the stuff that really doesn't work on a couch.

Do you not have a phone? It'd be perfect for that kind of thing.
>>
>>87144
Really dislike using my phone outside of commuting.

I think I'll just use the same old shitty wireless mouse/keyboard combo I always used until I get my chair fixed.

Maybe one day engineers will figure out something proper.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.