[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting constructive crit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x312
Requesting constructive criticism on my Flickr account seeing as no one in /p/ seems to reply.

www.flickr.com/photos/yeshivadee
>>
You seem to be lacking the basic rules of composition. The first 8 photos i see are just boring straight on shots. It seems more like your surveying the area rather than taking photos in artistic sense. Especially the ones where the graffiti seems to be the point of interest. You cant just be taking photos of other people's art. You might as well just be looking at a wall. Try taking shots at different angles. And you especially want to remember the rule of thirds. I'm by no means a professional so take what I say with grain of salt.

here's a link for the rules of composition
http://www.photographymad.com/pages/view/10-top-photography-composition-rules
>>
File: 1458307809740.jpg (59 KB, 344x326) Image search: [Google]
1458307809740.jpg
59 KB, 344x326
>>81804
>photos of garbage
>graffiti
>the attempted macro of flowers
Man, they're simply boring. It's all already been done to death.
I found your thread on /p/ and you said that you've been taking pictures for just a month, Jesus Christ mate, lurk the fuck moar before going on 4chan asking for criticism. It's way too early to get anything costructive out of this.
Finish your photography course first, LEARN THE BASICS, experiment for a while and only then you can get constructive criticism.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.