[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I not sweat nervously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1415913434310s.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1415913434310s.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
How do I not sweat nervously?
>>
Lose weight and practice running on a treadmill until you can run (~6 mph) for 1 mile at least every week and not crash.

Having a BMI of 22-23 and being able to run 1 mile every week will solve the nervous sweating you get around people.

Why? Because when you have a healthy BMI your body uses less energy to get you around places and your muscles aren't heated up as much and thus reduce the need to cool down. When you can run a mile without slowing down, your heart becomes very efficient at infusing your blood with oxygen, and adapts to a lower heart rate when at rest which helps your body not heat up as much.

Also stop all intake of caffeine, this shit fucks with your sweat glands and gives you general artificial anxiety when around others.

I used to have a BMI of 38, drank soda like a madman every day, and could hardly walk a block without breaking into pants and sweating almost immediately and it was only worse when around girls. Now I have a BMI of 29, cut out all caffeine from my diet, and don't sweat when around girls. Still have to lower my BMI a little but I've come very far from the fat sweaty fuck I used to be.
>>
>>85779
Dropping coffee isn't going to happen.

I'll try cardio but there's gotta be more to it
>>
>>85796
I think being around people is supposed to help, but if you don't have anyone you're comfortable around there isn't an easy work around for that
>>
>>85798
Only person I'm really comfortable with is my roommate.

Other than that I don't interact much with others
>>
>>85806
I figured as much, if you have a sit down restaurant that forces you to interact with the wait staff that might help, something like a Waffle house, where if it's not busy there's a pretty high chance they'll be easily drawn into a conversation.
>>
>>85796
>Dropping coffee isn't going to happen.
Then don't expect the nervous sweating to go away despite running a mile a week and having a healthy BMI. Caffeine is a stimulant that forces your body into a panic like mode where it freaks out over almost anything. Being especially around girls while caffeine circulates your bloodstream is not gonna end well.
>>
>stop being a fat fuck and lose weight
>stop consuming caffeine
>exercise you lazy piece of shit
>?????
>profit
>>
>>85826
citation on caffeine inducing sweat and nervousness
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.