[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently trying to get some doujin anime files but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: onegai shimasu.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
onegai shimasu.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
I'm currently trying to get some doujin anime files but these are quite old and no longer seeded. Can anyone help out?
Here are the files for which I request seeding:

>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Gensou Mangekyou - Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze [DVDrip 1272x720 x264 AC-3] (514.75 MB)
>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime - Musou Kakyou [DVDrip 1278x718 x264 FLAC] (528.92 MB)
>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Musou Kakyou - 02 - Demo Movie [HDrip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv (76.18 MB)
>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Musou Kakyou - 02 - Opening PV [HDrip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv (116.84 MB)
>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Musou Kakyou - 02 [DVDrip 1280x720 x264 FLAC] (494.25 MB)

Thank you
>>
So, no-one has the files? A DDL link via Mega would be welcome too.
>>
I have from the first one series ep 1-5. I can post this afternoon.
What is that you listed at the bottom?
>>
>>83882
I'm not interested in the Gensou Mangekyou episodes themselves, unless you have them at a better resolution than I do, without being upscales, or if you have episodes 4 and 5 with the fandub integrated (I have the wav file but I never take the time to get into a videoediting software, enough to get the job done without altering the file quality

>episode 1 BDrip 1920x1080,
>episode 2 DVDrip, 1024x576
>episode 3, DVDrip 852x480
>episode 4, DVDrip 852x480
>episode 5, DVDrip(?), 848x480

I'm mostly searching for the side materials and the best quality releases in order to make a big file that I could torrent, making it available to everyone.

Musou Kakyou is an another Touhou anime series.
>>
File: Menu Vol_01.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Menu Vol_01.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>83991
I did make a softsub for 4 if that's still relevant.
oh, and please include the CDs if you can find 'em.
episode 6 has also been released.

For the musou kakyou series, I have nothing. Although really, I'm pretty sure most of us would be okay without it.
>>
>>84204
Not sure what you mean by "CDs". Do you mean the .iso files that allow DVD menus and stuff? Cause that shit is quite hard to come by.

I have included OSTs for the main works, though I'm currently unable to find the lossless version of the second and third OST of Mangekyou, but I've integrated Yuurei Satellite's flac singles. However, some files are still "on the way" so I don't know when I'll be able to make the torrent.

I know that episode 6 has been released but sadly, anything beyond the shitty release on Nyaa seems to be too much to ask (and I'm pretty certain whoever posted it ripped it from Youtube, given how bad it looks) and I don't really wish to include the fandub because it's not done by Pika anymore.

A softsubbed episode 4 would be very welcome. And Musou Kakyou isn't really a series that should be overlooked, as it's better than Gensou Mangekyou on the two main aspects that are seiyuu and animation.
>>
>>84412
Here's the sub. I didn't stylize it or anything, just copied and made it grammatically correct. Although there are many long lines that go by kinda fast. I wonder if this was intended.
https://www.mediafire.com/?k0ru1yfj3av3bne

By CDs, I just meant OSTs and the OP/ED. If you do find any source material, do share here.

>[Yousei-raws] Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime - Musou Kakyou [DVDrip 1278x718 x264 FLAC] (528.92 MB)
this one has a seeder
>>
>>84440
>connect to seeder
>pretty slow, look at peers
>dialup connection
>1(1) seed
>>
>>84440
Thanks for the subs, much appreciated.

>this one has a seeder
Well, seeding at <1kB/s every 3 hours isn't something I'd call proper seeding, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing my fair share of the seeding with the 370 MB-668MB ratio I currently have.
>>
>>83991
>episode 1 BDrip 1920x1080,
Upscale, get femme release
>episode 2 DVDrip, 1024x576
Upscale get ahodomo
>episode 3, DVDrip 852x480
>episode 4, DVDrip 852x480
For these get UCCUSS
>>
>>84856
>ep 1 upscale
It's not. The BD looks much better. A doujin anime doesn't make a BD release just for a upscale. Get VCB-S or tsundere release.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.