[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will PAY whoever does this for me via paypal a few bucks since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: Hairfu.png (413 KB, 1006x1280) Image search: [Google]
Hairfu.png
413 KB, 1006x1280
I will PAY whoever does this for me via paypal a few bucks since i been asking for awhile

Looking for someone to make a non-clothed vector of this image so i can edit/draw different clothes on the character. Please make sure she has nipples and a belly button, not just a chest. Dont post here, link me to a thread on /b/ cuz you might get banned here, i dont know.
>>
File: 1458225369526.jpg (9 KB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
1458225369526.jpg
9 KB, 300x163
>>81148
Let me guess, Dracorex didn't deliver?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-51-14.png (153 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-51-14.png
153 KB, 480x800
>>81152

Not giving up faith since Draco is great, its just i havnt been replied to yet is all so im having a plan B as backup.

Why do you mock me man i am a medically diagnosed autist. I aint lookin for sympathy but goddamn i just want more material of my waifu. Im doing what i can so i can give /b/oys like you and me fun threads. Here is what i sent him so far :

This is the final email until i make a tumblr, i promise. Instead of a comic i decided to commission a set of Jazmine strip pics since youre great at it. The idea came after i posted this pic, but then anons started requesting if they get dubs they get to remove certain articles of clothing.The amount of pics will depend on the number of possible combinations can have. Im not good with math but the articles of clothing and their placement values are :

JACKET

1. on normally (like the original)
2. halfway zipped (if shirt is off the nipples would be exposed)
3. unzipped (fully exposed if shirt is off)
4. off (tossed on ground)

SHIRT
5. on normally
6. lifted up 1/3 (belly button exposed)
7. lifted up 2/3 (just short of exposing the nipples
8. rolled up completely (nipples exposed)
9. off (tossed on ground)

SHORTS
10. on normally
11. angled sag (left side of panties exposed)
12. halfway sag (shorts at the knee)
13. full sag (shorts at ankles)
14. off (tossed on ground)

PANTIES
15. on normally
16. angled sag (right tophalf of vagina exposed)
17. halfway sag (panties at the knee)
18. full sag (panties around ankles)
19. off (tossed on ground)

SHOES
20. both on normally
21. left one off
22. right one off
23. both off

SOCKS
24. both on normally
25. left one off
26. right one off
27. both off
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-53-14.png (141 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-17-09-53-14.png
141 KB, 480x800
>>81154

final part :

Name your price and i will gladly pay in the same amount via paypal giftcard codes or playstation giftcard codes. Youre choice. I'll send $30 worth of whatever codes you want right now to show you im good for it if you want. So, will you accept? Youre the best at this man. Im a person with money who is desperate to spend on someone with talent. Due to the high amount of combinations i will be more than willing to finance this overtime even if it hits over $100 which it most likely will. I just want to make a fun game for /b/ is all.

If you find making so many combinations tedious, the other possible commission deal could be long term : every week i could pay you to add a new set of clothes to be stripped from a nude vector of Jazmine, meaning 7 pics a week (1. jazmine fully clothed, 2. jazmine without shoes, 3. without socks, 4. without jacket, 5. without shirt, 6. without shorts, 7. lastly without panties)

Id actually prefer this deal since it would mean /b/ has a new set of clothes to see on Jazmine every week, but if you feel its easier to do the other stripping deal then id accept that one.
>>
File: 1458157296625.jpg (30 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1458157296625.jpg
30 KB, 452x363
>>81154
Kek, I didn't intend to mock you, I just find this whole ordeal pretty amusing. It got on /b/, /wsr/, /co/ even fucking /ic/ for Christ's sake. I'm just being a smartass on purpose, but if you really are a medically diagnosed autist you probably wouldn't get that.

You should first wait for Draco to finish, it's not nice to commission different people and then say: "Oh sorry, I like X's work better than yours, kthxbye". Let Draco do his thing and then ask again if you really aren't satisfied.

Good luck with your waifu.
>>
>>81163
>Kek, i didnt intend to mock you, I just find this whole ordeal pretty amusing

Im sorry man i didnt mean to jump on you but some guys on /b/ made fun of me for my autism and waifu obsession. Thanks for wishing me luck. Im doing this for you guys too.
>>
Status update : Great news, Draco replied to me. I think he will accept and i would really appreciate he does on account of being so nice and patient with me, also his drawing skills are fantastic. I will leave this thread up as plan B if he decides my request is too tedious (which is reasonable i kind of know it is)
>>
Can do that, op
Send me a message
pacifist1012 @ gmail . com
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.