[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14
File: Colonel Pigmask Drawing MLG.png (723 KB, 1229x655) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Pigmask Drawing MLG.png
723 KB, 1229x655
Looking for the quickest and best way. Thanks.
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 323x156
>>62211
Helium is the easiest. And is completely painless. Just buy a couple of helium tanks and rig them to a breathing mask and breath until you fall asleep (and die). Best thing is YOUR BODY CANT TELL THAT HELIUM ISNT OXYGEN! So you won't feel uncomfortable at all. You'll just get tired and sleep, but you won't wake up!

Pic related
>>
>>62216
Nope, they mix oxygen with the helium so people don't kill themselves.

>>62211
Just buy a shotgun, it worked with me.
>>
You should go out in style, have fun, make a name for yourself before you're gone.
>>
>>62220
This guy is a liar
>>
File: He_Circuit_5.png (48 KB, 886x530) Image search: [Google]
He_Circuit_5.png
48 KB, 886x530
>>62216

I heard methane is easier, that true?
>>
>>62221

Any ideas?
>>
File: 1455065924016.webm (267 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1455065924016.webm
267 KB, 852x480
>>62225
Go down to mexico and spend all your money on coke and hookers.
>>
>>62223
In hell there's free internet, 56 kbps cap.
It's extremely painful to use but I can take it, I'm a big guy.

>>62225
Do that thing with the wire, glue and a parachute.
>>
File: 1435049987639.jpg (90 KB, 603x611) Image search: [Google]
1435049987639.jpg
90 KB, 603x611
>>62225
>>
File: Atticus_2.jpg (28 KB, 317x272) Image search: [Google]
Atticus_2.jpg
28 KB, 317x272
>>62238
NO
>>
Seppuku.
Srsly.
>>
File: 34661644_p1.png (211 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
34661644_p1.png
211 KB, 720x720
>>62240
pshhh, get out nigger lover.
>>
File: Atticus.jpg (82 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
Atticus.jpg
82 KB, 601x600
>>62244
I am the voice for the poor and disenfranchised.

You can not silence me.
>>
>>62249
Yeah, but I can legally shoot your defendant after he tries to escape
>>
>>62211
If you still have any doubts, check out
https://www.reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

If you're in a free country, the best method is shooting yourself in the brain. Make sure you're actually aiming at the brain and not only your face. Might be nice to do it in a bathtub or somewhere easy to clean.

Other tried and true methods are jumping from a great height (head first), asphyxiation (hanging from a rope, leaving car running in a closed garage), overdosing (substance must be lethal, i.e. don't use sleeping pills) and bleeding (down the river, not across the road; immerse in warm water to prevent coagulation).

After you choose a method, google failed attempts via that method. That will either convince you not to go through with it, or will teach you how to do it properly. A failed attempt will likely leave you crippled.

Also, depending on the method, maybe leave a note in your own handwriting, so it will be more obvious you weren't murdered.

Whatever you decide, good luck.
>>
>>62221
Beat the record of the guy who suicided in eight different ways
>>
>best way to kill yourself
Your body is designed to make dying as hideous, slow, and painful as possible so that you don't die.

Best way to kill yourself is to die of natural causes. Then your body releases all these chemicals that help you realize you're dying and cope with it easier.

Or, just start doing all the things you want to do instead of doing the things the make you feel like killing yourself.
>>
>>62275
>Jumping from a great height
Easy to get wrong, leaves lasting damage
>Asphyxia
> OD'ing
>Bleeding

If your situation is so bad that you feel you need to leave it via dying, try to leave it via some other drastic, but nonlethal, method first. At the very least, so you can say you tried everything.
>>
>>62284
I think you can also include shooting as easy to get wrong and leaving lasting damage. Though it should be noted that overdosing and bleeding are much easier to get wrong than the others.
>>
File: coke&hookers.png (661 KB, 755x857) Image search: [Google]
coke&hookers.png
661 KB, 755x857
>>62229
>>
>>62323
how hard could it possibly be to shoot your self in the head?
>>
File: Face2FacePix.jpg (23 KB, 468x166) Image search: [Google]
Face2FacePix.jpg
23 KB, 468x166
>>62348
You'd be surprised how many people a year survive their suicide attempts.

Pic related is one of the less gruesome pics I found from google.
>>
>>62348
Shooting yourself in the head is not hard.

Actually killing yourself is difficult.

Like >>62283 said.

Your body is made to do one thing : Not die. Read on Phineas Gage. You can put holes in your head and not die. You can remove huge swathes of your brain and keep persisting. And trying to use a gun to shoot yourself with the intention of bleeding out is hideously painful and disturbing.
>>
>>62220
>they mix oxygen with the helium so people don't kill themselves.
It's true that they mix oxygen with helium but not for that reason,it's because helium is scarce so they cut it with oxygen to make it last (helium is lighter than air so it floats away into space so there's less helium everyday)
>>
File: Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg (386 KB, 760x1136) Image search: [Google]
Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg
386 KB, 760x1136
>>62211
Do it like budd dwyer.
>>
OP stop trying to kill yourself and give >>62411 your gear, he needs it more than you ever will.
>>
>>62211
I don't think is a good idea trying to Jill yourself.
I passed it, I know that sometimes life sucks, bit keep going, improve yourserf and try to stay strong.
I know that is may sound cheesy what I've wrote, but trust me, it's not worth it
>>
File: what.jpg (43 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
43 KB, 241x230
>>62437
>Jill yourself
>>
Auto Erotic Asphyxiation
At least you'll go out the way you lived
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.