[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your /out/ design...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: patch-demo.jpg (654 KB, 1600x1541) Image search: [Google]
patch-demo.jpg
654 KB, 1600x1541
Hey guys!

I just wanted to come back and let you know what's going down with the design you made for me! I posted it in /out/ and patch-anon decided to he wanted to give it a try and the design may even end up in the patch store. He hasn't finished it yet ( should be done sometime between before 03/16/2016 ) but does have a demo ( pic related ) he released.

I unfortunately have not ordered the Opinel I discussed with you guys yet due to some unexpected expenses I couldn't postpone payment on but if/when I do I'll be sure to let you know!
>>
File: Impressive.png (59 KB, 429x341) Image search: [Google]
Impressive.png
59 KB, 429x341
>>78767
>I unfortunately have not ordered the Opinel
Oh well, it can wait right?

It's really cool mate! Glad to see it's working out for you. It feels really weird that something I made is actually being used, what an odd feel...
Why is the bear's snout and the table white? Will patch-anon fix that later?
>>
>>78767
Also I feel the bears isn't really centered. The corner of the table is touching the black outer ring. Are we still in time to fix that?
>>
>>78774
>>78778
I noticed that too but patch-anon did say it was a demo. I'm under the impression he intends to fix it.

>>694759 is the thread patch-anon made and >>707113 ( in the same thread ) is where I asked where anon had the patches made. It seems like anon makes them itself. You all are welcome to join in and voice your concerns if you'd like. I'll also post to anon about this thread and maybe they will come look at it.

At this point I'm just excited to see a finished version of a product we collaborated on. I'm hoping patch-anon feels the same way and wants to make it as perfect as we tried to make the original image.
>>
>>78935
Not sure why those were were struck through. Link is this: >>>/out/694759
>>
>>78767

Would you like the bear to be changed? Need to get info asap making first patch demo tomorrow.
>>
>>78961
I think >>78774 wants the table and snout to be the same color as the text ( like I mentioned in the other thread ( pic related ) and >>78778 seems to want the bear/table centered which is also a very valid concern >>78774 and I worked through when designing the image; pic related.
>>
>>78963

Cool will update that no problem. So colour will match the text brown on both bear and table?
>>
>>78964
Yes; I believe that is what /WSR/ was getting at. If I'm wrong guys speak now or forever hold your marshmallows!

On second thought don't hold them there forever. You'll burn them and they won't taste very good.
>>
>>78965

Fuck the marsh mellows I need to cook my hog mutton! Patch prototype will be up in 3 days will post in this thread if it's still up.
>>
>>78968
Sounds great. Otherwise I've already invited /wsr/ to visit your thread in /out/ and hopefully they'll take us up and maybe even take some time to enjoy the images.
>>
>>78973

Sure thing. There was one guy who wanted this patch made:

>Paramedic falling backwards on a chair that's standing on two hind legs.

Any designs will be helpful!
>>
>>78980
I know there is a meme-story behind it but I'm not exactly sure what it is. That may be a good thing to ask /wsr/ about because maybe one of them knows the story. I remember it involving knorr-brand food or some other packaged food.
>>
I'll try to keep this thread alive for a while.
>>
>>79379
No need to worry; I'll make it again if need be. <3 ty tho, you awesome /wsr/ anons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.