[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 284x177
any good aniemes ? prefer dubbed
please send a pic so I can see the style ^^
>>
>aneimes
Spelled wrong and no plural 's' retard
>dub
You can't watch good anime if you're recommendation is for dub
>Good
Pic related, need I say more

1. LOGH
2. Ping Pong
3. Tatami Galaxy
4. Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal
5. Rainbow
6. GitS:SAC
7. Mushishi
8. Kaiba
9. GTO
10. Gintama
11. Mononoke
12. Monster
13. Space Battleship Yamato 2199
14. Serial Experiment Lain
15. Kaiji
16. Paranoia Agent
17. Planetes
18. Samurai Champloo
19. Texhnolyse
20. Welcome to the NHK

Watch all of these (subbed) and come back and apologise for how much of a faggot you were
>>
I really hope this is just a shitpost. If you are serious then please leave and never return
>>
>>5903
Welcome to /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
This board is for: Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to watch, or a new manga or comic series to read.
>>
>>5915
This faggot is so entry tier he should just look up the image of /a/'s recommended anime list.
>>
>>5915
At the very least they could actually spell anime right, use capital letters, not namefag for no reason, not put a space before a question mark, not like dubs and not say ^^. Man, I didn't realize it was possible to make such a low quality first post
>>
>>5919
>Man, I didn't realize it was possible to make such a low quality first post
Babbies first day on 4chan?
>>
So is this the type of audience g00k was trying to reach with this board? Bravo.
>>
>>5934
Can't get any worse than the audience of /a/
>>
Just because this is a rec board doesn't mean you can't ignore people who act like retards. Don't even respond to shit like this, troll or no.
>>
>>5927
Not that guy but is calling someone new is the 4chan equivalent of calling someone gay in real life to cover up your own latent homosexuality. If you've been here longer than a year maybe you could come up with a better retort than

>Ha your wrong i'm going to post saying hes new on 4chan, look mama i showed him that stupid fag
>>
>>5942
but calling*
>>
>>5942
>Someone asks for recommendations on a board that is used specifically for that

So it's ok to be a dick to someone following the rules even if they're too eccentric about it? But God forbid any one calls out someone for being an /a/sshole?
Stay frosty m8
>>
>>5893
>>5915
>>5917
You're forgetting the most important part: He didn't explain what kinds of things he likes. We're not mind-readers.
>>
>>6103
Then we just spam Boku no Pico until he regrets making this thread
>>
>>6103
To be fair there aren't really a lot of good anime.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.