[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I got the basics down to PCs. Stuff like a certain part's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I think I got the basics down to PCs. Stuff like a certain part's niche, general pricings, how to put stuff together to build the actual thing, etc.

/r/equesting tips on wat do after I build the actual thing and install stuff on it. Idk, helpful reference sheets? "Benchmarking tools/programs/sites?" Computer-advice related pics would be lovely

[spoiler]Or maybe I just gotta stick with /g/'s sticky?[/spoiler]

[Pic unrelated]
>>
What do you want to do on your computer? Internet? Games? Video Editing? Mix? Office work? Programming?
>>
>>55146
Gaming and Video Editting are my main focus

Mostly gaming, as one would might predict
>>
>>55146
Elaborating, I'm going to be playing the more advanced graphics games, so like Street Fighter V (I know I'm late, but I'm in no rush. I'm trying to move on from this prebuilt laptop toaster)
>>
well, consider flux, a program that automatically softens the bright whites/blues of your screen to yellow tint, kinda like having free gunnars, and is very helpful on the eyes, and can be disabled for when you want to game. Also consider rainmeter, if you put some time into it you can have a pretty informative desktop. Just my suggestions though, and not for everyone.
>>
Also when considering mouse/keyboard combinations, my Corsair K70, and Logitech G502 have both served me well, but blowing ~200 bucks on peripherals is completely up to you.
>>
>>55144
Are you not putting the cart before the horse?

Why are you building PCs when you have no idea why you need one?
>>
>>55144
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/afterosinstall

It's le ddit but it's also the perfect answer to your question.
>>
>>55466
I stated to another anon it is for gaming and partially video editting

I think my reasoning is predictable
>>
>>55584
Thanks fampai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.