[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
requesting breast size increase of about 30-40%,riot nerfed her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
requesting breast size increase of about 30-40%,riot nerfed her chest size too hard
>>
somewhere around this size would be nice
>>
>>55086
Did they nerf her 3D models and the older artwork?
>>
>>55100
they've been gradually reducing the tit size of all the female characters until they look like mid B cups.

they didnt do anything to sona's 3D model but Miss fortune's models and skins got way more noticeable chest reduction
>>
File: increase.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
increase.jpg
450 KB, 1920x1080
>>55086
Is that big enough?
>>
>>55154
Would be great if you can try to match the size of the editted one i made,trying to get her to C or above. I understand that those gold curly things are kind of prohibitive though
>>
File: 1455229252088.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455229252088.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>55086
No need to thank me.
>>
>>55246
That is horrifying
>>
File: bigger tits sona.jpg (997 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bigger tits sona.jpg
997 KB, 1920x1080
well if anything came from this is the fact that I got some practice in with photoshop. turns out it wasn't as hard as I imagine but
unfortunately it was hard to create a more natural shape for the tits without redrawing it. Heres my result if anyone still cares
>>
>>55086
I still cannot believe people think those are small breasts. Just how horny are League players?
>>
>>55372
heres the average portrayal of her tits, and the character is known for her massive rack. You know the ff7 Tifa out rage regarding reducing her beast size? same concept
>>
>>55246
>changing her smile like that
double lol
>>
>>55227
Technically sona can already be a C cup depending on her other measurement

She definitely was more stacked when I played, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.