[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIF IMAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Hello /wsr/

I am requesting some help in making a gif image. It is really simple. It is a static image with a circular arrow going around it, counter clockwise. I need it for my site as a place holder for the next post. I was wondering if there is any anon who is willing to do this.

>pic related: it's the arrow i need to circle ccw
>>
You could just write a CSS animation for it that makes the .png spin, that'd be easier, unless you need it to be an image.
>>
File: loading.png (162 KB, 1210x1325) Image search: [Google]
loading.png
162 KB, 1210x1325
>>54645
I would prefer an image I could post when i need to, and have it saved as a gif file.

Also, I wouldn't know how to do what you suggested.

I don't think it's hard to make the gif

The static image looks like
>pic related

I don't want that font used, I just threw it on even though it is out of place, I should fix that.

But, essentially, all I need is the arrow to go ccw around the logo.

Even if someone could show me how to do that on GIMP, I'll do it myself, I just don't know how.
>>
>pic related

جار التحميل is Arabic for "Loading"

I would also like to animate the dots after جار التحميل
>>
File: loading.png (158 KB, 1210x1325) Image search: [Google]
loading.png
158 KB, 1210x1325
>>54656
OOPS
>>
Right now, the image on my site is static

www.abdushakur.com/thebookofabdushakur
>>
File: ma1.gif (138 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
ma1.gif
138 KB, 736x736
>>
File: 1455142511550.jpg (274 KB, 1523x899) Image search: [Google]
1455142511550.jpg
274 KB, 1523x899
>>54670
>>
>>54670
Counter clock-wise
>>54672
I don't know what I am looking at...
>>
>>54670
The idea is to keep the logo and have the arrow be the circular border spinning counter-clock-wise to signal 'opening' like when you open a bottle or anything, to indicate that i am currently working on bringing out my next piece as I open up and pour forth the art...

The three dots after the Arabic on the bottom I would like to know how to animate so it has the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 ad infinitum
>>
File: rotation logo.gif (81 KB, 1268x1410) Image search: [Google]
rotation logo.gif
81 KB, 1268x1410
urgh, that was a lot of work...
>>
>>54670
i keep fucking laughing at this stupid fucking circle what the hell
>>
>>54749
tail chasing its head
>>
>>54749
LOL
>>
>>54697
Subhanallah

Thank you anon, that's awesome!

Do you have a portfolio on line?
>>
It won't let me upload onto the site...I've used other gifs before, i don't understand why I can't display this one
>>
>>55075
So Muhammad, why do you need this?
>>
>>55274
My name's Abdushakur, not Muhammad.
I want to use it as a 'placeholder' while I finish each page of my book.

>http://www.abdushakur.com/thebookofabdushakur

So while I work, I would post this gif image, indicating that the work is loading (I am in the process of creating it). I chose the arrow to go counter clock wise because in Islam, it is the way Muslims go around the the ka'bah during Hajj, and mainly because it represents opening, like a when you open a bottle or valve, so the 'loading' is like the 'opening of' the art work in progress, I used Arabic to keep the theme of the site, and the calligraphy is more appealing [to me].

Overall, this is all just for me really. I am doing this for myself to look at. And I have the site in case anyone is interested in knowing a bit about me and my art. But ultimately, this is all for me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.