[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lady I work with was in a hit and run accident and a witness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1881.jpg (851 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
851 KB, 3264x1836
A lady I work with was in a hit and run accident and a witness chased the hit & run car and snapped a few crappy pictures of the car. As I'm the 'computer gal' I have been asked to help read the license plate. I have no idea what I am doing. Any chance any of you can help identify the plate of the darker vehicle in the lane directly ahead?
>>
Not with that picture, no.
>>
2C AS512
You're welcome
>>
It's not the red car.
>>
File: IMG_1883.jpg (854 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
854 KB, 3264x1836
Slightly different photo.
>>
>>53669
Nor computers work like in CSI
>>
File: 1455078535852e.jpg (214 KB, 840x690) Image search: [Google]
1455078535852e.jpg
214 KB, 840x690
go to the police

hit and run is clear-cut criminal behaviour anyway.

they can query vehicle type, colour and whatever anyone remembers from the license plate in a database. plus since they have a good photo of the vehicle and the exact location and time, they can access records from traffic or securty cameras and find out the license plate and who's behind the steering wheel that way.

there is no need to play wannabe CSI. just leave it to the pros.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.