[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread designed to make everyone argue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 533.jpg (41 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
533.jpg
41 KB, 600x664
I need help with a survey and stuff, I need answers to these questions and why, help me out 4chan, if you do I will give you some dank memes

If you had to opportunity to find a cure for a deadly disease (AIDS, Cancer, 4chan, OP) but you had to do potentially dangerous human experimentation, would you?

If you went to a job interview, but the only way you could get it is if you lied about the other applicants, would you?

You are held at gunpoint, and the gunmen tells you that either you die, or your best friend does, who do you choose?

Your friend is part of an illegal drug trade, turn them in or no?

Animal testing, y/n?
>>
Yes
Yes
I don't have friends
I still don't have friends
Yes

Keep your dank memes and go choke on them
>>
>If you had to opportunity to find a cure for a deadly disease (AIDS, Cancer, 4chan, OP) but you had to do potentially dangerous human experimentation, would you?
yes

>If you went to a job interview, but the only way you could get it is if you lied about the other applicants, would you?
yes

>You are held at gunpoint, and the gunmen tells you that either you die, or your best friend does, who do you choose?
i'd die

>Your friend is part of an illegal drug trade, turn them in or no?
no

>Animal testing, y/n?
no
>>
If it wasn't on myself, yes.
No, I'm a terrible liar.
Literally zero friends.
See above.
Yes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.