[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommendation General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1454892913972.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454892913972.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
But not any recommendation. If you're like me and can't put what you want into words, then this thread is for you.
Post a list of anime you liked, and based on that anons will try to recommend you something.
I'll start:
Welcome to the NHK
Kids on the Slope
Planetes
The Tatami Galaxy
Your lie in April
Another
Anohana
Ping Pong the animation
Nagi no Asukara
Steins;Gate
Angel beats
>>
>>53496
bump
>>
>>53496
bump again, surely some people are interested in this?
>>
>>53496
I think you'd like Charlotte
http://myanimelist.net/anime/28999/Charlotte
>>
deadman wonderland
puella magi madoka magica
jojo's bizarre adventure
one punch man
evangelion
space dandy
zankyou no terror
>>
File: 1450580963179.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450580963179.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>53496
Generals are bad, anon.
>>
>>53601
thanks anon, I'll check it out.

>>53610
I don't know why I called it a general.
>>
Your Lie in April
Ergo Proxy
Toradora
Welcome to the N.H.K
Ore Monogatari!
Oregairu
Prison School

Gib recommendations
>>
>>53969
try Kids on the Slope. it's similar to Your lie in April .
>>
>>53969
Also try The Tatami Galaxy.
>>
>>53608

>One Punch Man

You, sir, have reached the final anime and do not have to watch any more. Recommendations are, therefore, moot.
>>
Gonna assume you're all new and haven't seen anything else. I want yuri recs, so hit me up. Not gonna list shows cause frankly if it's good I'll watch it.

>>53969
Haruhi series.

>>53608
Gurren Lagann.

>>53496
Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei.
>>
>>54026
>Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei.
>Genres: Comedy, Parody, School
>This great Comedy will leave you in anything but 'Despair' as you meet each of his students and watch their wacky adventures.

why do you think I'd like this?
>>
>>54035
Visually interesting, in the vein of those Yuasa shows, protagonist's depression echos the kind of cynicism you'd find in NHK. Above all its a legitimately good show, whether it's similar to the shit you watch or not.
>>
You should try and search on your own using what you liked as reference. For example, if you liked chaika look who the author is and you ll find scrapped princess, if you liked angel beats you ll get to clannad kanon and air.
>>
>>54048
too much effort
>>
>>54184
Alternatively, MAL has a "if you like X, try Y" system.
>>
>>54201
I've been using that, but the stuff it recommends is not always good.
>>
>>54184
Its literally faster and easier than making this thread
>>
>>54468
I didn't make the thread for myself only though. I'm sure that there are people like me that can't put what they want into words.
>>
File: 1425263196004.jpg (3 MB, 3380x3622) Image search: [Google]
1425263196004.jpg
3 MB, 3380x3622
>>54484
Well if you are new to anime and dont know what do you like you can just go to MAL or ANN and check the top 50 most popular anime, Also, pic related.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.