[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: seal.jpg (65 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
65 KB, 950x534
little bit different thread

i googled it, that fucker is supposed to be an awkward reaction seal thingy. however i remember that i months ago saw a bit different won, with darker color, open mouth, and longer hair, that is, it was a different seal or very well shopped. can someone please help me find this fabled pic?
>>
>>52864
who cares
>>
>>52865
i do you mongoloid, thats why i made the thread
>>
>>52865
Autists get very fastidious about detail anon, especially with their precious little reaction images. They are literally incapable of making a point without colours and shapes to help, so they spend their times hunting down very specific reactions so they can communicate better. Words are hard to them anon, they need something.

Go easy on him, he is unaware of how he looks to the rest of us.
>>
File: b is full of assholes isnt it.jpg (71 KB, 632x790) Image search: [Google]
b is full of assholes isnt it.jpg
71 KB, 632x790
google 'surprised seal'
came up with this
>>
>>52869
ill have you know that I have posted a total of 2 pictures on 4chin, this one and one of trump. i found the fabled image special because it went with a very entertaining greentext, but even so, it looked reasonably funny in itself.

and for ''who cares'' jesus christ, this is the internet, no one cares about nothing
>>
>>52872
thanks for the effort, but i tried googling shit too, but to no avail. as i just mentioned, it was in a greentext pic already, so..
>>
>>52873
> two pics
> one was trump

You're not helping your cause here anon..
>>
>>52878
i frequent pol and go on b occasionally. i got no fucking idea what anons here are like.
>>
File: seal.png (221 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
seal.png
221 KB, 600x440
i found it you useless fucks

had to google image search :

4chan im a chair spaghetti
>>
now for the original question, how the fuck do i find the original seal image?
>>
>>52918
>Crop >>52917 to the seal
>Image search
>???
>Profit!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.