[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to find her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (944 B, 151x152) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
944 B, 151x152
Hi I want to find a girl I used to be (very good) friend with (we were 8 years old)
I have her full name but nothing on google / facebook, have you got any way to find her using the Internet?
>>
local phone book?
>>
Have you tried looking up her immediate family? I don't know how old you are, but if she's never owned a residence you're more likely to find her parents/guardians under whitepages, especially if you have an idea of what state/region she might be in. Slblings could show up for something to do with school.

Even if you don't know her parents' full names, something like last name + occupation (if you know what they did) could turn up a professional page.

Try other search engines to see what you get. Since you know her approximate age, add that, her birth date, the state/region you knew her in, anything else you can guess in various combos -- even age + first name + state might end up finding her in some newspaper. If her name has any sort of common shortening or nickname, look for her under that also.
>>
Ty for answering im gonna check her parents, good idea ;)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.