[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fmas I've been trying to find the name of this cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: ween.jpg (45 KB, 750x668) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
45 KB, 750x668
Hey fmas
I've been trying to find the name of this cool chinese movie I watched as a kid, problem is I can only recall very vague images and couldn't google it out. It scared the fuck out of 10yearold me and I want to go through the same experience.

1)The background of story is medieval china
2)the movie had a lot of 'assasin' type of chinese men but all in a creepy white mask like pic related and each carrying a blade
3)The behaviour of these assasins are really abstract and weird, when they engage in sword fight it's like they're moving in slo-mo and dodges the strike with very subtle and simple movements like just shifting their arms
4)when their opponents managed to cut off their head they don't shout or shit, head with the masks on just slides besides their shoulders and drops, super creepy but very entrancing at the same time

5)About the story - I remember there was a lot of trees and it was like their hideout were in a forest. Towards the end of movie bunch of chinese soldiers finds the hideout of weird assasins- temple kind of place, and slaughters them in midst of fogs. Assasins dies very dramatically- the way i mentioned above.
>>
not OP but maybe someone who knows a bit about chinese movies can also help me.

what I'm searching is a chinese movie about an restaurant who sells (I believe duck) and a burger shop opens right on the other side of the road and they fight over customers.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.