[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell Me What This Anime Song Is Based on Lyrics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1116x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1116x853
Hey so my Game Master for Pathfinder is a giant weeb and likes to give his important NPCs anime/JRock theme songs.

I don't mind that but recently out party met a new character and I fucking love her theme but he has no idea where it's from or what it's called.

I tried to google the lyrics or what I think were the lyrics since it's possible I misread them with all of the rest being Japanese. But I can't find it.

The song starts out with these girls singing with this kinda creepy feel to it then adds the pretty standard darkish JRock feel. The intro and chorus(?) go:
>Lalalalala lalalala
>Lalalalala lalalala WHAT THE FUCK
>Lalalalala lalalala
>Lalalalala lalalala WHAT THE FUCK

At least that's what I think they say. I just remember it being two syllables and was too caught of guard by the "FUCK" to notice.

Anybody know what this goddamn song is?
>>
Can you post the soundclip?
>>
Oh shit I think I know what you're talking about. Let me search my playlist
>>
>>51690
I tried to find one by searching almost every combination of words I could think of. And I have no idea what my DM's Soundcloud info is.
>>
>>51691
I should be this one.
https://youtu.be/0rOJsD7ZJHg?t=34
>>
>>51696
No, that's not it. The tempo was a lot slower and there weren't any vocaloids in it.
Thanks for trying though anon! I appreciate it.
>>
>>51699
Damn, it matched most of what you said. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>51700
It's all good, thanks for trying
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.