[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /wsr/ is there a valkyria chronicles like anime/manga the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
hey /wsr/
is there a valkyria chronicles like anime/manga
the ww2 but not really setting intrigues me
post victorian-pre modern era war setting I guess
>>
>>51447
Have your tried Girls und Panzer?
>>
>>51447
Strike Witches but not really.
>>
>>51449
I have nothing against cute girls in tanks but this isn't really what I was looking for
thanks anyway
>>
>>51450
What's that one anime (or anime movie) about that one Japaneses pilot?
>>
>>51452
Sky Crawlers?

The Cockpit?

I might be wrong though. Been a few years since I watched them
>>
>>51447
Grave of the Fireflies
>>
FMA is WW2-but-not-really, plus lots of fantasy
>>
>>51454
Yeah I think it was Sky Crawlers
>>
Fma was beast
>>
>>51447
There is literally a Valkyria Chronicles anime. How about that?
>>
>>51452
There's a movie called The Princess and the Pilot and an indirectly related series called The Pilot's Love Song. Even if they're not what you mean I think they're good answers for this request.
>>
>>51490
This

It's pretty nice for 24 episodes. The story is pretty altered and focuses a bit more on some love triangle that wasn't present in the game. Alicia and Welkin act totally different too, one of the things I didn't like about it.
>>
Sora no Woto
>>
>>51539
This
Also a less known one is Allison to Lillia
>>
File: 4030803.jpg (3 MB, 2988x2236) Image search: [Google]
4030803.jpg
3 MB, 2988x2236
I am reminded of:
Hyoufuu no Kolkka: Yuki no Yousei to Shiroi Shinigami | Kolkka the icewind / Snow Fairy and White Death
but it seems to still be untranslated

Year 1939. Neuvosto Union (Venäjä Army) started invasion on small Republic of Suomi with intention to claim its territory. Armed with marksmanship skills and disguised as a man, boastful pretty girl Kolkka joins Suomi military to protect her homeland against Venäjä Army. She gets assigned to platoon of company commander Juutilainen, where she meets Simo Häyhä, nicknamed "the White Death". Using bold attack attempt by Juutilainen and superhuman sniper skills of Häyhä Venäjä's large army gets slaughtered.

Boastful Kolkka rapidly grows as a genius marksman thanks to her tremendous sense and inborn, strong-minded personality. Soon in front of Häyhä and Kolkka stands Venäjä Army's most dangerous woman snipers, Natalia and Misha!

Taking place in the historical war of aggression "Winter War" a story of ultra-strong genius sniper girl is born.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.