[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a issue with my Windows 7 ricing and I need your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled2.png (914 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
914 KB, 1366x768
I'm having a issue with my Windows 7 ricing and I need your guys' help.

What I'm trying to do is in the picture (I've edited that on paint, so I can show exactly what I mean): I want to completly remove the icons that appears before the window's label/name, on the taskbar.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>51102
I use bblean as a shell replacement in 7 and I believe it has that option.

bblean in general allows a greater degree of customization than the default windows shell, although if you're not familiar with blackbox or any of its forks it can take a little getting used to
>>
>>51136
It looks like it's possible with this, but this shell messed up my whole computer, so I had to remove it.

I'm having a really hard time to find some "objective" way to do that. This one has lots of customization features that I wouldn't even use.

If you know some other easier/simpler method and you don't mind to share, I would appreciate it. Thanks anyway, anon.
>>
Still searching for the solution.
There is a registry that I can edit to do this?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.