[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ing Rage Inducing Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
104 KB, 300x136
Let me greentext this story to see if it seems familiar

>Canadian guy
>has a crazy girlfriend
>after breakup is accused of breaking into her car (or something like that)
>taken to court
>she wins because she's a woman
>fined
>moves to a different town
>new girlfriend
>crazy ex finds out where he lives and starts spreading rumors
>girlfriend doesn't believe them
>ex starts stalking him
>one day finds him and tells the nearest police officer that he's stalking her
>put on a retaining order for the whole province of Saskatchewan
>>
File: bullying inequality.jpg (36 KB, 1268x199) Image search: [Google]
bullying inequality.jpg
36 KB, 1268x199
>>51087
There was this one /g/ anger-inducing story where Anon's mother and sister completely wrecked his PC and when he took the issue out on them, they got away with "WELL I RAISED YOU AND THEREFORE I HAVE RIGHTS TO WHATEVER YOU BUY" sort of rebuttal.
>>
>>51142
Oh wait, were you requesting stories or an old cap of a story you posted?
>>
File: 1426515402773.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426515402773.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Bump
>>
>was on bus with swim team
>really late and dark
>coach points out something out
>we pass a truck burning up
>everybody freaks out
>I look with a grin on my face
>>
I have over 500 greentext pictures saved to go through. Can you remember what was in the thumbnail?
>>
>>51173
I don't think It was on 4chan. Or maybe it was. Just look for a non greentext story mentioning canada
>>
File: I want to die.jpg (94 KB, 790x466) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.jpg
94 KB, 790x466
>>51177
Sorry m8, I searched all the pictures and stories I had and all I could find was a big fucking headache.
I swear I had something similiar to your story.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.