[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video/Music Players? I was using Winamp, but want to make a switch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1438395357986.jpg (95 KB, 358x467) Image search: [Google]
1438395357986.jpg
95 KB, 358x467
Video/Music Players? I was using Winamp, but want to make a switch to a different program.
>>
Foobar for windows. You can make it all pretty and be as creative as you want with it.

For Android, Poweramp is the best pure mp3 player.
>>
>>50955
Oh, and I watch movies on windows; I like VLC.
>>
foobar for music
mpc-hc for video
>>
>>50955
mpv for video.
audacious (or clementine if you don't care about a fuckton of overhead) for audio.
Risette for destroying my dick.
>>
I use VLC to play audio and video files. It's not the cool, respectable music player, but it opens pretty much everything and doesn't require a bunch of dumb licenses and subscriptions and bullshit.

For my music library, I have to use iTunes because it's the only program that works with my Apple slaveware
>>
File: 1422066706168.png (299 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
1422066706168.png
299 KB, 550x650
>>51212
>>
>>51212
VLC artifacts your video output. It also washes down the colors.

And seriously, try both audacious and clementine. They're multiplat, and FOSS, so no dumb licenses and subscriptions and bullshit. And they can be synced with your usual appleshit like ipods and whatnot.

Not gonna recommend mpv to you though. It doesn't have a GUI, so you have to actually write your config yourself, and control it from the keyboard - which makes it extremely light, but also extremely unfriendly to your usual macfag.
>>
>>50959
This to be quite desu senpai
>>
Winyl for music.

MPC-hc for video.
>>
>>50955
Try MusicBee for music
>>
>>51212
>because it's the only program that works with my Apple slaveware
If you mean an iPod, then foobar also has plugins for syncing. Dunno how up to date it is with the phones though.
>>
>>50959
This.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.