[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to have a more open mind about anime, so I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
I'd like to have a more open mind about anime, so I'd like to try out some ecchi, or fanservice anime. The problem is that some of the ones I've seen annoy me because of the "beta pervert MC" having sex handed to him on a silver platter and refusing.

Is the entire genre like that, or is there some good stuff out there that isn't appreciated because of the stigma of sexy girls?
>>
File: 1455042472038.webm (3 MB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1455042472038.webm
3 MB, 704x400
>>55351
You should try Monogatari Series

The first season was just the MC helping girls out with their supernatural problems, with no fanservice (that I remember).

But then they switched directors and made the MC into a lolicon pervert. Even with that change, the anime is still really good.

It's really good if you like banter.

If you're interested, you should watch it in the order it was released.

Bakemonogatari (2009)

-Nisemonogatari (2012)

-Nekomonogatari Black (2012)

-Monogatari Series Second Season (2013)

-Hanamonogatari (2014)

-Tsukimonogatari (2014)

-Owarimonogatari (2015)

-Kizumonogatari (Not yet released)(2016)

-Koyomimonogatari (2016)
>>
File: 1455251806083.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455251806083.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>55353
Plus, you should really watch it for best girl.

Pic related.
>>
>>55353
Monogatari never switched directors. The first season also had that one part with the snakes and the IGN guys, among others.
>>
>>55351
Sora no Otonoshimono.
>>
>>55351
Strike Witches is alright if you're okay with it not having a plot
>>
>>55398
Seconding this. Really funny ecchi series, also Bakemonogatari is good too.

Other recommendations:
Prison School for something lewd and hilarious with great characters
Chobits for something cute, not super ecchi
Mahoromatic for something cute and badass
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.