[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Demotivating audio clips for art exhibit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hi Internet,
I'm working on an interactive art piece for one of my classes and the theme is bullying. I'm looking for short audio clips of people saying insulting/condescending/demeaning things. Here are a few examples :
you're fat and ugly
do you even lift bro
I'll show you your place
you dont deserve this
you are lazy
you're dumb
dumbass!
you'll never be able to do it
give up
stop trying
You cant even do one thing right
You are fired
Stop being immature
grow up
kill yourself
stop crying loser
*men laughing*
*women laughing*
piece of shit
fucking loser
oo baby is hurt is it
I never loved you
I'll kick your ass
you'll never be like him/her
I’m better off without you
I dont need you.

You get the point...I'm not looking for personal or specific things but just general rude and mean sayings. I'm looking for audio recordings to put into my exhibit. It would be really great to get these recordings from different people over the internet so I could really get a wide variety or voices and vitriol. If you feel like you want to contribute, you may email the mp3 or wav or any reasonable audio format to [email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to be discouraged :)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4Pndfjtq0
>>
>>50731
>Hi Internet

Say, how do you know about /wsr/?
Just curious
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.