[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought pic related for 20 burger tickets. Shit does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
I just bought pic related for 20 burger tickets.

Shit does not have ink cartridges.

I just want to use the scanner but error 2,140,21 pops up.

>"Printer is in use or an error has occurred. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed. Code : 2,140,21"

I just tried to google the solution, but none of the steps suggested have worked.

I have reinstalled the whole fucking drivers + shit programs for about six times and problem is still present.

Is there a way to solve that error?

Do I actually need INK to SCAN a fucking picture??

Is Canon a fucking bitch for making me buy INK so I can SCAN my documents??

I'm using windows 10.
>inb4 shit m8. It wasn't my choice.
>>
>>53471
Our Brother MFC scans and faxes out without ink.

With a lot of devices, is a subsystem fails POST, the whole thing will fail POST. Sounds like its ratshit. Did you buy it new or second hand? If the former, warranty ahoy, if the latter, lesson learned. I would shoot HIV straight into my left nut before buying a second hand consumer grade printer. These things are built to be disposable, and the quality shows.

You can try popping off the lids and looking for obvious mechanical faults like paper shards jamming a gear or something, but otherwise it's a boat anchor.
>>
>>53568
Nah, I bought this 1 from office depot. It was the last one they had, hence the price.

I'll see if the customer service is not a bitch, because my ticket says it costed me 20 bucks, so, if the warranty is not an option, I'm going to sell it.

It seems I might buy the goddamn cartridges. But a warranty-voiding solution would be fine, since I really need the scanner.

I'll check it up and down to spot any physical issue.
>>
>>53568
That sounds like a load of flying horseshit. There has to be a legal gray area for this to be getting through. Reminds me of my printer which cant print b/w without color ink, even though there is always extra black ink. Apparently some cartridges are meant to become unusable after a certain period of time as well, so you have no choice but to replace them.
>>
>>53836
Some inkjets use ink of every color each time they print, even if none is required by the job, in order to keep the parts that dispense the ink functional.

Also, apparently inkjets print incredibly pale yellow markings on pages so they can be identified by law enforcement
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.