[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows is not Genuine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bismuth-crystal-epistrophy-04.jpg (156 KB, 650x611) Image search: [Google]
bismuth-crystal-epistrophy-04.jpg
156 KB, 650x611
This bullshit just appeared today. The only update I have done in the last week or so is to windows defender.

Any advice?
>>
Well the main thing that windows def updates first is that malicious programs checker which primarily checks authenticity of the win install. Is it really genuine? If not then you need to search and apply the wpa removal again.
>>
>>49391
>cmd as administrator
>SLMGR -REARM
>restart computer
google things before asking
>>
>>49398
I did google it, you snide piece of shit, why don't you go stick pins in your eyes?

That rearm shit doesn't work.

Keep your piece of shit opinion to yourself.
>>
>>49391
Crazy idea, but have you tried buying Windows instead of freeloading off others' work?
>>
>>49408
Have you tried digging a hole, lying down in it and then slitting your throat? Failing that just go ahead and fuck your mother to death.
>>
>>49408
Freeloading off others work? Like coming to a board and asking someone to photoshop something for free?
>>
>>49413
Erm, no.

That would be equivalent to going to One Microsoft Way and asking Mr Nadella if you can have a free copy of Windows.
>>
>>49417
I hope you get run over and killed.
>>
>>49420
>>49410
Stay poor, non-working Windows guy.
>>
>>49391
>>49403
>>49410
>>49420
Rude dumb Windows user.
Install gentoo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.