[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need as many of your shitpost copypastas as you have. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448238948238.png (7 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1448238948238.png
7 KB, 350x346
I need as many of your shitpost copypastas as you have. I have no intention of posting them on this site, except for maybe on [s4s]. Here is an example excerpt from a longer shitpastas.

>XD LELELELE SO FUCKING FUKKEN U K K E N EPIC P I C SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK unsheathes katana wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!! XD LELELELE SO FUCKING FUKKEN U K K E N EPIC P I C SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK unsheathes katana wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!! charges up energy goes super sainant farts raises paw hhmmmmmmmmm......
>>
>>50592
https://tumblr-argument-generator.lokaltog.net/

This tool is the best...need an example?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOU'RE PERPETUATING BINARY SUPREMACY & CISHET OPINIONS, YOU THIN-PRIVILEGED SINGLETIST!!! I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!! it's not my fucking job to educate you, you cishet-privileged traditionalist!!!!!! never reblog my posts ever again.get bent!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD ACCEPT FEMININITY & NON-WHITE CULTURE????? you're perpetuating cishet culture & hetero domination, you hetero-overprivileged patriarchist!!!! YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!! DON'T MENTION FUCKING FEMININITY SHAMING, IT'S REALLY TRIGGERING TO ME!!! ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR NON-ETHNIC PRIVILEGE!!!!!!! LEAVE PARAROMANTIC-ALIGNED GOATKINS THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!! shut up & never reblog my posts ever again.~~~~~*burN IN HELL!!!!!!!!*~~~~~ u should, be ashamed of uRSELF, U CISHET-OVERPRIVILEGED TERF!!!!!! respect that appearance discrimination keeps me from having any fucking rights, u cishet-privileged misogynist!!!!!!!! why do u feel the need 2 victim-blame androsexual & pomoromantic-identifying ladytypes??????? now go the fuck away.

Took me 10 seconds
>>
>>50594
Thank you but I think that a guiding hand really makes a big difference in the quality and pacing of shitpasta. That and I'm not really looking for an SJW rant. Calling people a bunch of Cis White people isn't the same as completely shutting down and entering a juvenile trance of KEK xDDDDD HOLY FUCK WEWWW LAD EPPPPPPPPIc oh good lord I almost fell into it.
>>
>>50592
A LOT here: http://pastebin.com/YkyVqm0V
Two here: http://s4s.wikia.com/wiki/Le_angry_man_copypasta
Most here: http://s4s.wikia.com/wiki/Category:/s4s/_copypasta

"Nice to see someone using MY oc :^)"

"The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this."

"The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!"
>>
>>50592
There's also this 2,000 character long one. http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3951205/#q3951205
>>
THAT'S NOT HOW THE MEME GOES YOU FUCKING CUNT!

IT'S AYY LMAO THERE'S NO ROOM FOR VARIATION.

Who the fuck do you think you are, going around and ruining our memes? Hundreds of thousands of years of human development has lead us to the fucking miracle that allows one person to browse memes made by someone who lives halfway across the globe, and you shit on our very culture by so much as thinking you can get away with soiling a sacred meme like that. Shame on you. Shame on all of us for allowing a bastard like you get away with something like that. The internet is a privilege, not a right; You seem to forget that. Our society is lenient enough on the freedom of internet use to allow ISIS to continue recruiting and growing, and you take that freedom for granted by saying AYY Elmo? What is your malfunction, you fucking carcass mouthed snot guzzler? You're the reason people are hesitant to say capital punishment is wrong.

Stay away from the internet. You don't belong here.
>>
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.