[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: moneeeeeey.jpg (11 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
moneeeeeey.jpg
11 KB, 260x194
I know there has been a lot of this thread but I really need your help.
Can you make money with a website or any other source out of the internet?
I'm a student and I dont have time to have a job but I really need to have an income
I tried to do surveys but you take a lot of time to get to the 8 dollars that you can finally cash out
Pls help
>>
I know i'ts not a thing that from today til tomorrow I will be rich Im down to any idea
>>
>>49532
Have you thought about the sex industry? It's larger and more diverse than you think. I made a living for years writing custom erotica for fringe fetishes (giantess, vore, living statue, transformation, et al.), for example. The online sex industry is a lot more than just the cam-whoring most people think of. For instance, I know people who make a living with a foot-cam; they sit at a computer in bare feet with a live feed for foot fetishists. The industry is large and it can be lucrative if you're willing to find a small, unexploited niche.
>>
File: 1449685999296.jpg (40 KB, 342x298) Image search: [Google]
1449685999296.jpg
40 KB, 342x298
>>49539
This is just sad
>>
>>49591
> Im down to any idea
You asked, I answered. If you didn't mean "any idea" you should have specified that you were a special snowflake and didn't want to actually have to do any work, make any compromises, or challenge any of your suburban bourgeois moralities.
>>
>>49614
That's not OP. There are 3 IPs (4 with me).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.