[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can somebody Photoshop the gettyimage out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 98778125.jpg (279 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
98778125.jpg
279 KB, 1024x675
can somebody Photoshop the gettyimage out?
>>
Selfbump
>>
>>48949
youre not implying that the faggot in the pic looks cool?
anyway, thats an awful lot of precision work for free, doubt youll find takers here
>>
File: 2011_09_29_98778125_rsz.jpg (190 KB, 700x433) Image search: [Google]
2011_09_29_98778125_rsz.jpg
190 KB, 700x433
seconding what that anon said.
here's a smaller version tho
>>
>>48956
It's actually quite easy with heal selection. However...

>>48949
I'd do it for you, OP, but I'd rather advice you against it. Unwatermarking is extremely illegal - people have been fined 150k and gone to jail for 5 years for publicly using unwatermarked images.

But if you're just gonna use it privately, I could give it a go.
>>
>>48959
yeah I'm not planning on publishing it, just need a new wallpaper
>>
File: k.png (745 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
k.png
745 KB, 1024x675
>>48962
OK. But you've been warned.
>>
>>48964
I was actually talking about the whole thing including the grey box..
>>
File: k.png (685 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
k.png
685 KB, 1024x675
>>48965
Well, fucking say so then.

This was also a quick fix. Just duplicated the thing and grain merged it with the background. Some garbage was left on the borders though, because the image quality is shit, so I saned those bits with the clone tool and the heal selection filter.
>>
>>48970
this will do mate, thank you so much
>>
>>48974
np

Remove kebab.
>>
>>48959
Some cunt went to prison for five years for using a photo?
>>
>>49012
DMCA is a bitch, and it's pretty obvious some butthurt photographers were involved in its draft.

And I think it's been a few of cunts who went to prison for photo, not just one.
>>
>>49012
It's always been unlawful to just copy someone else's shit; that's got nothing to do with the DMCA.

The thing about dewatermarking is that it makes it very very difficult to establish to the court that your infringement was anything but wilful.

There's a term used in law: "res ipsa loquitur" - the facts speak for themselves. If you removed a watermark from an image, then it speaks for itself that you knew who you should have paid for the image, and any attempt you make to claim that you made a good-faith effort to track down the owner and pay him is not going to get very far.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.