[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photoshop help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I'm trying to make a personalized gift for a friend. Any one out there able to make the american flags in the pic communist flags? I have a bunch of different base images, but I suck at photoshop.
>>
A flag like this would be great
>>
>>46828
I'm too busy right now to do this myself so I'll give you the steps on how to do it.

(You need Adobe Photoshop CS5 for the following)

1. To make the American flag in the background disappear, pick the Lasso tool and make a very rough selection around the area to delete. Don’t go too close to the edges – you need a bit of information around the area for it to work.

2. With the selection made, go to the Edit menu and click on Fill. On the Contents Use drop-down menu, make sure that Content-Aware is the selected option and then click OK.

3. Any imperfections are easy to fix. Use the Clone tool to brush over imperfections as if the American never existed.

4. Crop around the lady this time using the Lasso tool. Open up another editing software like Paint.NET and paste her there. Remove any bits of background that remain. Keep her there for now.

5. Now that the American flag is gone, you can simply paste a communist flag there. Move it and crop it to your taste.

6. Get the cropped girl that you put in Paint.NET (or editing software you pasted her into) and copy her onto the community flag. Position her to your taste.

As for the American flag on the lady, you can try cropping around all the flag, pressing CTRL+X (or CMD+X), cropping around the transparent pixels and pasting another communist flag.

Hope this helped anon. Cya!
>>
Thanks! I'll give it another go!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.