[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worth picking up this season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 21170-G9LdO8IwWHUR.jpg (65 KB, 225x309) Image search: [Google]
21170-G9LdO8IwWHUR.jpg
65 KB, 225x309
What's worth picking up this season?
>>
If you've seen Ansatsu, it's the same as the first season.
Bokumachi is probably AOTS, really good murder mystery.
Shouwa Genroku is neat but hard to explain unless you know what rakugo is - it's a criminal trying to become the apprentice of a rakugo master.
Hal to Gensou no Grimgar and KonoSuba are the generic RPG fantasy shows this season but are both suprisingly above average imo. Grimgar is essentially treated like a standard fantasy in a normal world that just happens to have RPG elements like goblins and shit (i.e. not a game) and Konosuba is the harem with all the typical shit in but a suprisingly good MC and makes for a fun watch.
Musaigen no Phantom World is KyoAni's show and it's pretty shit by their standards but the recent episode was quite good so it might be picking up soon, not sure.
Nijiro Days and Ojisan to Marshmallow are pretty good shorts I'd recommend.

Ajin, Dimension W and Galko-chan are worth a quick look at the synopsis but the others are shit, unfortunately including Dagashi Kashi.
Pick up whatever interests you, really.
>>
>>45416
>Bokumachi
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (aka Erased) is the best thing I'm watching, too.
>>
Erased and Rakugo, the latter in my opinion being the better of the two. Other than those two must-watches pick whatever appeals to you personally.
>>
rakugo, nijiro days, marshmallow and keep watching gate I guess. Galko is worth your time too. ajin and phantom and grimgar are total shit.
>>
Anime from 20 years ago
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.