[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo, I'm currently translating the documentary to french
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1452748506423.jpg (111 KB, 572x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452748506423.jpg
111 KB, 572x960
yo, I'm currently translating the documentary to french, however and since i'm not totally good at english I struggle to understand what Chillin (the guy before the black guy) says when he's talking about school at 12:40, not sure to understand what he means.

If someone could just tell me what he's saying in english it would be cool, thanks.

Here's the video at 12:40:
https://youtu.be/6tgWH-qXpv8?list=PLoUHkRwnRH-KTCH3tJ9WvsWWPEgUu-y6d&t=12m40s
>>
If I ever told people at school or anything about, like:
"Oh, I go to tournaments, you know"
"Oh, that's lame"
I'mma go like
"Yeah? Let me show you this motherfucker Wes that goes to these tournaments. He's a fuckin' badass"

Might not be correct, because that autists doesn't speak clearly
>>
We were just like these highschool kids playing Smash Brothers. And these are like fucking 20-year-old like inner-city people just like bringing out like hardcore trash-talk. If I ever told people at school or anything about like, "Oh I go to tournaments" and (oh) they go like "That's lame." I'm like "Oh yeah? Well, let me show you this motherfucker Wes that [goes to] these tournaments. He's a fucking badass!"

jesus fucking christ, that dude talks like shit. the only part i'm not 100% on is "[goes to]", but i think he's just slurring and starting to giggle at the same time. it definitely makes sense in the context of the sentence this way.
>>
File: mango.png (574 KB, 800x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mango.png
574 KB, 800x413
Thanks guys, had trouble hearing "they're like" which screwed up my understanding of the conversation.
I guess it's not a good choice to translate documentary with 70% young speakers, anyway thanks
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.