[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: COMPUTER WISHLIST.jpg (52 KB, 725x551) Image search: [Google]
COMPUTER WISHLIST.jpg
52 KB, 725x551
hey guys
help me out here, semi-new to computers
is it good?
>>
>>45299
idubbbz
>>
>>45300
another one
>>
the build is fine, but you can do better.

the r9 390 is cheaper than the 970, has double the vram and performs the same if not better.
if you're going to play at 1080p the 970 is fine, though. personally i prefer nvidia over amd, but in this case i would recommend the r9 390.

wd currently has the highest failure rate out of the popular hdd manufacturers according to backblace, i would go with hitachi/hgst instead.

16gb of ram is overkill for video games and you can always buy more later if needed.

don't cheap out on the psu, it's one of the most important parts.

since you're getting the overclockable version of the cpu, you should invest in a third party cooler. the hyper 212 evo is relatively cheap does the trick. just get the WOF (without fan) version of the cpu.
if you're not going to overclock, get the non-K version of the cpu and save a few bucks.

feel free to post on /g/ if you want more opinions, pcpartpicker threads usually get at least some replies there.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.