[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is treating me extremely rough right now and I have all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1453001315128.jpg (172 KB, 741x747) Image search: [Google]
1453001315128.jpg
172 KB, 741x747
Life is treating me extremely rough right now and I have all the reasons to become sad, lonely, and depressed. But let's not talk about that for now.

I'm here because I just want to watch a happy anime that will remind me that life is beautiful and I should remain positive and everything will be fine.

What would you recommend?
>>
K-On for sure
>>
File: 1394144195884.jpg (82 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1394144195884.jpg
82 KB, 480x360
Ever thought of not watching anime?

Serusly, that's probably the reason why you are being sad and not dealing with this like a functioning adult

Go watch some nature or space documentaries and I guarantee you will feel better.

Stay strong and don't go down. Treat life the way you want it to treat you.
>>
File: 1452034652904.jpg (182 KB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
1452034652904.jpg
182 KB, 1181x1748
>>48766
That.
Aria
Hidamari Sketch
Houkago no Pleiades

These got me through some hard times.
>>
Non non biyori
Not the best Mongolian children's cartoon out there, but certainly the comfiest.
>>
Sora no woto is good too
>>
Look up Usagi Drop, very heartwarming

Spice and Wolf is also very good

Also I know the studio Ghibli films are popular but some of them really change your mood.. like Porco Roso and The Wind Rises

All of the above are calm and wonderful and will surely improve your mood
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.