[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i have some problems with photoshop cs6 >the pen pressure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 2951__Photoshop_mac_1.jpg (58 KB, 1172x713) Image search: [Google]
2951__Photoshop_mac_1.jpg
58 KB, 1172x713
guys i have some problems with photoshop cs6
>the pen pressure doesn't seem to work
>the "toggle opacity" in my cs6 doesn't seem to work
>the bucket tool is not there

any help please ?
>>
File: EJvqHIq.png (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EJvqHIq.png
91 KB, 1920x1080
>>48672
This is all easily google-able shit but I'll spoonfeed anyway.

1. Select your pen and click that.

2. Unlock your layer by double clicking it, opacity will work.

3. Your paint bucket and gradient share the same slot, hold down the gradient button and the paint bucket will be there. If you see the little arrow on the bottom left of the toolbar that means there are more options to choose if you hold down your click(so basically all of them except the move tool and magnifying glass.
>>
>>48677
thank you anon for your answers,you help me a lot
>>
>>48677
mhhhh..no,i still haven't resolved my problems
>the pen pressure doesn't work (i'm using the brush tool)
>the opacity still doesn't work even with a unlocked layer (remember that we are talking about the opacity of the pen,not of the layer)
>i found the bucket tool
>>
>>48672
>>the pen pressure doesn't seem to work
That's your driver.

There's at least two different pen APIs, and getting your pen to work with both of them is a challenge.

If you thought Nvidia's drivers were bad, Wacom's will give you chills.

I recommend sacrificing a chicken.
>>
File: UeFUKsM.png (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
UeFUKsM.png
323 KB, 1920x1080
>>48680
>>
>>48687
[spoiler]i just realized that pen pressure may only mean the pressure on the tablet,not on the mouse,i thought it would also work on the mouse button[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.