[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a free, relatively easy to use VPN, need to torrent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Looking for a free, relatively easy to use VPN, need to torrent Adobe programs for art class in college

While I'm on the topic what clients do you guys prefer?
>>
File: 1454364451571.jpg (140 KB, 766x780) Image search: [Google]
1454364451571.jpg
140 KB, 766x780
ddl patcher. then download the official versions from adobe and apply patch.
>>
>>47612
What is that? A crack program?

Also, bump, need a good VPN to use all these on
>>
thehousesofportable.
blogspot.
com
>>
>>47740
It's been removed

>>47612
I'm not even sure what this is
>>
Is it really risky to torrent without a VPN? I can't afford to because hide.me requires me to restart my comp upon download but I can't, my computer is defective and blue screens whenever it's shut down
>>
File: 1381918802964.png (175 KB, 282x361) Image search: [Google]
1381918802964.png
175 KB, 282x361
>>48103
Depends on where you live. If you live in burgerland you're liable to get federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison, yuropoors sends you letters telling you that you're a naughty boy, and when you have been a naughty boy long enough they'll drag you to court and give you a fine... Slavs and gooks don't give two flying fucks from what I gather.

>>47734
I use NordVPN. Gud shit, will recommend
>>
>>47500
http://www.vpngate.net/ja/download.aspx
I use this while to play dragons dogma online, and it's pretty simple to use, not the best vpn but it gets the job done
>>
>>48116
I have to do it right now, I've done it before in the past. Right now I'm trying to desperately get Indesign 2015 before tomorrow morning because my bitch of a graphic design professor gave us one day, one one-hour class period to work on, and no instructions to create three materials. I'm kind of freaking out. Should I cancel the d/l? It's about 16% in, up speed is between 10.2 KlB/s and well it's all over the place, right now it's at 900, I saw it at 400 before. It's nuts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.